Updated Knowledge Graph not reflecting in Published Bot

Hello,

I have a KG with certain questions in it. I then deleted one question “What is my employee id” and clicked on the Train button on the top right corner. Following this I added a Dialog task with the same name “What is my employee id”.

In the bot builder this works fine. When I type “What is my employee id” it recognizes the dialog task and works as expected.

Then I published the bot to the web channel. There when I type “What is my employee id” I see that there is an ambiguity that is present and returns me with two options the FAQ and the dialog task.

Since I have deleted the FAQ and trained, shouldn’t the utterance “What is my employee id” only trigger the Dialog task. This is behavior is not observed in the Bot Builder but observed in the Published bot.

Why could this be happening?
Is there any way I can delete the KG training and retrain the complete bot?

Thanks,
Rahul

Hello @rahul ,

It is best to confirm the published version behavior in builder to compare with channel behavior.

In builder, by default you will see the indevelopment mode, and testing also will be for indevelopment mode. Change to published mode, as shown below.

Navigate to KG, and verify if the question is available. If it is, then publish was not performed correctly. Try to publish again and test.

For verifying the published version within bot builder you can use the following cheat command.

Hope this is useful.

Hi Sameera,

I checked the published version of the bot and the FAQ is still present.

So now, what could I be doing wrong with the publish that the deleted FAQ is still getting published.

Thank you,

Rahul

Hello @rahul ,

The sequence you will have to follow:

Delete the required FAQ.
Train the bot
Then publish - ensure Kg is selected in the publish page.

That may have been missed before.

Hi Sameera,

I have made sure the Knowledge graph is trained and selected & published. But the published KG still contains the FAQ that I deleted. I have tried multiple times but the published KG refuses to get updated.

Thanks,

Rahul

1 Like

Hello @rahul ,

Please share the bot with koresupport@kore.com

Hi Sameera,

The bot has some sensitive information. Would it be possible to have a short call where I could share my screen.

Thanks,

Rahul

Hello @rahul ,

As we have reviewed over the call, issue was identified to be with the IDP error we have observed. Once that is fixed issue was rectified.

1 Like

Hi there,

Can Kore please clarify if there is any ongoing issue or concern deleting FAQs from the KG? I am not sure what an IDP error is.

I want to recreate the majority of our FAQs as Dialog tasks, to allow us to start using some new Workday integrations. I want to delete these FAQs from the KG completely once the Dialog tasks are in place so that I am not duplicating content in the bot.

Can you please share what this IDP error is and how the issue was rectified in case it may help someone else?

Hello @StacyJPelletier ,

There is no existing issue with the FAQ deletion usecase. It was only for specific scenario where IDP(identity provider) is configured, we see the issue. You can feel free to use it.

1 Like