How to count number of times a value is selected from the List of table(enumeration)?

Hi Team,

I have a FeedbackDialog task which asks for Performance rating of the Bot. I have stored :-1: and :+1: as list of items(enumerated) in RatePerformance entity.

I want to Know number of times :-1: and :+1: is selected from RatePerformance Entity node present in FeedbackDialog.

Then I want to create a pie chart showing :+1: and :-1: dimensions.

Please Guide me.
Thank you.

Hi @meem.khan,

You can define session tags for each option and use them in widget creation in dashboard.

Please refer the following community links:

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

hi @yogaramya.mendu

Thanks for the reply. It was great help!I used sessions as mentioned in the above links. But the count incremented by 4 every time as I give feedback. So i used message custom tag and now its works fine.

Is there a way where i can find which queries were rated with thumbsup and thumbsDown and on what date?
Waiting for reply…

hi @yogaramya.mendu
I am getting a 0(null) value.
can u please let me know is my approach right? And how do i eliminate 0 from the result.

Hi @meem.khan,

We are able to replicate the issue with 0 appearing the query result.

We will check with our team and let you know.
Also, we will get back to you with the reason for the count incrementing by 4 every time when Session tags are used.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Thanks @yogaramya.mendu

Is there a way to find the count of feedback thumbs before setting the custom tags?
I am getting all the counts of thumbs after setting the custom tag and using it in the dashboard. But as the Bot was developed 1 week ago, I need the count from the day it was deployed. Is there a way to get those count?

@meem.khan,

Please try to check under Analyse >> metrics, under Intent found, please see if you can find the respective task name and click on it, it will give the chat history.

You may find the required information there.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Any updates on this?