Feedback button implementation and analysis

My goal is to achieve :

• Feedback buttons( :+1: and :-1: )after every Bot response(FAQ’ s from Knowledge graph and any other bot response).
  • Record the user clicks on it while highlighting the feedback buttons when clicked.(the icons remain under every response and only needs to be highlighted when clicked).
  • Recording these user input(feedback) on feedback and presenting it on the Custom dashboard.(how many thumbs up and how many thumbs down)

Currently I have created quick replies for adding to each and every FAQ response, but it only achieves the feedback buttons to render but disappears when clicked on it.
I would like to know if there is a better way to achieve rather than adding manually to every response.

Hi @akhilsolo59,

You actually need not configure feedback node to each and every intent or FAQ response. Instead you acheive this by configuring Naturallanguage->Default conversation->Evenhandlers->Eod od Conversation event.

There you can invoke a hidden dialog to render Feedback buttons( :+1: and :-1: ) .
Post clicking on the feed back you can actually set session level a custom met tag.
Ex: tags.addSessionLevelTag(“FeedBack”,“ThumbsUp”);

And now In the custom dashboard you can write a query to fetch the data.

You refer:

Regards,
Karthik

Thumbsup
Thumbsdown

Here I have used sessions tags as shown in the above screenshot, how can i use the tags to fetch the response in the dashboard?
what exactly do I now to get the thumbs up and thumbs down data to be displayed on the dashboard.

1 Like

Now You have to create a widget in custom dashboard.

Choose:

1. Dataset : Analytics
  2. Select : sessionTag.Feedback, count(sessionTag.Feedback) as feedBackCount
  3. GroupBy: sessionTag.Feedback

Click on Run

On the right hand side, choose pie chart widget representation

1. Dimensions choose - sessionTag.Feedback
  2. Metrics - feedBackCount

You can use any kind of widget type, change query upon your requirement.

Btw, FYI: As you are using sessionlevel meta tag, you will have to test from any end channel like web/mobile client, facebook etc. Not from bot builder because, session tags will not get set for interactions made from botbuilder.

Refer following posts for better understanding:

https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/analyzing-your-bot/custom-dashboard/
https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/how-tos/how-to-create-custom-dashboard/

In the community question, refer to the snapshots given by one of our kore executive