Custom dashboard for User count and recurring users

I want to create a custom dashboard on the count of users that have had a conversation with the Bot on a daily basis(bot type is anonymous), and also want to know if we can the count or recurring users along with the total count. I would like it to be on a graph with X and Y axis.

• First could you let me know on how to create a dashboard and the metrics to be configured to get the count of users on a daily basis.
  • How can we also know the new users that chat with the bot and recurring users and show them in a custom dashboard.

Refer to this post:

Here I want to know the unique user count(no.of users who have texted the bot and not the no. of conversations) on a daily basic and the users that have already texted the bot and are coming for the second time.

1. A dashboard that displays the unique users(new users, not conversations) that chat with the bot on a daily basic
  2. The no. of users who chat with the bot on a daily basis(new and recurring users and not conversation count).
  3. The no.of users who are coming back to the bot for the second.

@akhilsolo59,

Per our discussion on call, this required complex configuration. Please reach out to the concerned team as recommended.