Date picker pop up

Hey people,

I have a requirement where user needs to enter a date(any format) but to reduce the human effort better to have a date picker which will pop up when the date intent matches or else date picker added as a new entry in the bot along with attachment , mic all these options. Please let me know this can be achieved in kore.ai or not.

Thanks in advance​:blush::blush:

Hi @RaghavHegde,

To achieve this scenario, you will need to create a custom template that will display a date picker and send the chosen date to the backend.

Please refer the following link for the implementation steps of the custom template:

Let us know if you need any further clarification on the above.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Below is a snip of a bot which presents the date and time picker on calendar for scheduling a meeting. This is achieved by using custom templates at web SDK.

Hi,

Can you please tell how to get the custom template for datepicker?

Appreciate your help!

Regards,
Sachithra

Hi @sachithra.k,

As mentioned above, there are no readily available datepicker templates. You will need to create a custom template of your own using Javascript to display a date picker.

Please follow the below post to create a custom template:

Kindly let us know if you need any further clarification on the same.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Can a chatbot built on the Kore.ai Platform recognize multiple intents from a single message from users?

Hi @sachithra.k,

Yes, the bot can recognize multiple intents for a single user utterance.
In that case, it would ask the user to select an option among the detected multiple intents.

For example, if I have a task “templateTest” which has “multiCheck” as trained utterance.
And I also have a task named “multiCheck”, when the user says, “multiCheck”, the bot would throw the “select option” message:

Please refer: https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/bot-intelligence/multi-intent-detection/

We observe that your query is not related to this community post subject “Date picker popup”. We request you create new posts for individual queries.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Hi,

Can you please send the custom template code of this .

Appreciate your help!

Thanks and Regards,
Sachithra

Hi @sachithra.k,

As mentioned before, there are external javascript libraries and code snippets to create a custom date picker.
You will need to create a custom template.
Please find the below post to create a custom template using external libraries:

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.