How to use multi intent for two different dialog task for voice

Hi Team

I have two different dialog tasks for Name and Date of birth. Sometime user will ask only Name and move to next Question for date of birth and sometime user will ask (what is your name and Date of birth). How do I approach this situation.

is this possible to use multi intent and any other approach for this
Please share any example for this scenario

Hi Sachin,

Thank you for reaching out to Kore.ai Community.
For multi intent detection, please Enable Multi-Intent option.

• Navigate to Natural Language > Intelligence and turn on Multi Intent Detection
    This allows the bot to recognize and process multiple intents in a single user input.

• Train your intents with various examples, including cases where the user asks for both the name and date of birth in a single query.

Examples such as

What is your name and date of birth?
Tell me your name and when were you born?
I want to know both your name and date of birth

Please refer to the below documentation for more information.

Also, please refer to the community post for multi intent detection, hope this might be helpful for you

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

Can you explain further as to what you mean please?

From your explanation it sounds like a person would be asking the bot for the bot’s name and date of birth, which seems a little odd.

@andy.heydon its not bot name ,Sometime Agent ask what is your username? and what is your date of birth? one by one and some time agent ask what is your username and date of birth? in single utterance. Were i have 2 different dialog task for username and date of birth how to handle these scenario

I’m still not clear on exactly your scenario, on who is asking what, but a name and date of birth are both entities, not intents. Person names because they are such an open class are next to impossible to train to match to a specific intent. Dates can be trained to some degree to start an intent, but by themselves a date doesn’t mean anything specific.

Therefore the bot really needs to be already in a flow, or you rely on a default dialog, for when these utterances come in.

Now if one or the other or both entities could be present in an utterance, and you don’t want to prompt for the missing element, then the general approach would be to use hidden entities. These don’t prompt, they just extract a value if one is present and move on if not.