At a first glance nothing looks too different from the set up I have. There could be a possibility that some resources are missing.
Also, the error
Failed to lookup view “error” in views directory “D:\dev\SDKApp\sdk”.
should not stop you from connecting to the bot. This is just a route error in node.js.
I just did the entire set up again to ensure nothing is amiss and I do not see any problem with our latest SDKApp and WebSDK.
- Downloaded SDKApp from as mentioned in web sdk tutorial.
- Downloaded zip of Kore web SDK from GitHub.
- Unzipped the contents of SDK into UI directory of SDK app
- npm install at the SDKApp diretory.
- node startserver
- index.html set “isAnonymous”: true
- Updated the bot name, id, client secret, client id etc.
- Served the index.html through http://localhost:3000/UI/
- I am able to connect to the bot.
Please try the above and let us know.
Note - You can check if JWT service is running (from SDKApp) properly by serving the JWT URL directly.
If the above does not work for you, please let us know if you see any error under F12 (developer console - assuming chrome) > Console/ Network while trying to connect to the bot/ serving the index.html.