Unable to Call Smart Assist using Agent to Transfer Activity of Kore AI

Hi Kore AI Team,

I was trying use the Agent to Transfer feature from Kore AI Builder which take my request to Smart Assist (In Real-time: Agent). Here are step which i have followed,

1. I have added by designed Bot in Smart Assist - Automation ->Add Bot → Attached a bot from Library->Imported the Bot Designed of Kore AI ( Finquiry Customer Query Resolver)

Do we really need **BotKit SDK & NGROK ** to a acheive this task ?

Could you please me this detailed Steps to Established connection between Kore AI (Agent To Transfer) to Smart Assist.

Thanks in advance,
Jay

Hi @jayavignesh.g1 ,

Thank you for reaching out to Kore.ai Community
Please refer to the below community post already available for Established connection between Kore AI (Agent To Transfer) to Smart Assist.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

I have already added the bot into the Smart Assist through attach a bot from library. Currently I was for the Callback URL on Custom (BotKit) Channel ?
Please find the below steps which I have followed to transfer the call with Agent,

1. Imported the designed bot from Kore AI Builder to Smart Assist

[Note: I was facing the below error/warning message on the Dialog flow where I invoked the Agent to Transfer feature/activity.

Error/Warning Code: There are no agent systems configured to handoff the conversation. To enable, visit Build → Integrations → Agent Transfer]

So, I have tried to configure the Custom (BotKit) which is under Agent Transfer (Integration) but we are not able to find the Callback URL.

1. Agent an into the Smart assist under (Configuration → Users). Do we need many any other changes in the Smart Assist Console other than basic configuration ?

Thanks in advance,
Jay

Hi @jayavignesh.g1

In order to implement smart assist agent transfer for your bots, you would have to create an experience flow in the smartAssist portal and implement the transfer to agent logic there.

Please refer this documentation for more information on how to create the experience flows - Introduction to Experience Flows – SmartAssist

Hi @jayavignesh.g1
The moment you signup on Smartassist in your existing workspace with bots, Smartassist will be marked as your default contact center application.

Meaning, If you are trying to use agent transfer node inside the bot and if your usecase is to route the user through smart assist experience flow to the agent. Then you don’t need to integrate any other for contact center in the XO platform for agent assist (please disregard Error/Warning Code: There are no agent systems configured to handoff the conversation).

So you can continue testing by creating agent who can accept interactions on smart assist and start testing your use case. This will have detailed steps. Agent Transfer with SmartAssist Tutorial

Hi Kore AI Team,

We have tried to add the ‘IVR’ Functionality/feature to the existing Chatbot Solution but we unable to utilize the IVR Functionality even after Publishing the Channel.

Could you please help us to move further on this one

Reference:

IVR Channel Info/Details:
Phone Number: 14077511777
PIN: 2282
Secret: 4476

[Note: Support Ticket#42717 Raised]

Thanks in advance,
Jay