Storing an attachment to DB or Service

Hi Team ,

As we upload an attachment , as per our understanding it gets uploaded/stored to Kore cloud.

I have 2 questions here -

1. Can we upload/store the attachments to DB or any other service.

2. If it gets uploaded to Kore cloud , how can we download it for later reference.

Thanks

Hi @kanika.dhamija, Attachments can be uploaded using the “Attachment” entity type and it gets stored on the cloud. The downloadable link will be available in the context data. Please refer to the below post which helps provide more details.

Can we store these attachments in DB or some where else, if we dont want to upload it to cloud?

@kanika.dhamija Currently the platform hasn’t provided the feature of uploading attachment to remote storage.

I f have to do it , as a part of our requirement, is there any way to handle it offline?

@kanika.dhamija, Maybe I am thinking out loud but if you are using webSDK as the channel, you could possibly manage the chatwindow.js at “Function for Attachment” to send the attachment to an endpoint. Further, you should be able to also configure the message that needs to be sent back to the bot in this scenario.