Setting up SmartAssist as chat handoff-conversation system

I am unable to set up SmartAssist to handle the chat conversation hand-off. The koreAI bot has already been integrated to SmartAssist, and SmartAssist has been selected in Configuration->AgentTransfer from Smart AssistInterface as instructed.
After doing that and from within smart assist interface (not bots.kore.ai), Automations->Delpoy->AgntTransfer is blanc. Adding an AgentTransfer node into the bot displays the “There are no agent systems configured to handoff the conversation.” message.

Hi @enrique.maffe , I think reason for the message “There are no agent systems configured to handoff the conversation.” still existing even after agent transfer node being used in builder could be because there is no agent desktop application configured in XO platform. Which is fine as long as your flow is working.

I have tried and tested agent handoff scenario by using “agent transfer” node in builder as well as Smartassist experience flow and it works fine with out any issues. It is important to setup an agent properly before you test this scenario.

@enrique.maffe this post explains using smart assist as agent desktop. It can useful for you to understand how to test agent transfer : Agent Transfer with SmartAssist Tutorial