Resume to other node in flow after FAQ response

Is it possible to resume to any other node in the flow after FAQ/KG response ?

I have setup KG with intent and appropriate response, however after FAQ response to intent i want the flow to go to other node rather than resuming to same entity.

Hi @jbhavsar,

You can.
You can access context.endOfTask object to check the intent type. In that object you can also see the matched intent type also.

if(context.endOfTask.intentType===‘FAQ’) …

You will have to put this condition in any of the nodes you wish to bypass and connect to desired response.

Regards,
Karthik

Thanks.

Do you have any documentation around this type of variables and their usage ?

Hi @jbhavsar,

Please find the documentation related to the usage of the Context object:

https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/bot-builder-tool/dialog-task/context-object/

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

thanks, but i was looking for a macro variables such used in default response.

@jbhavsar,

Currently, we do not have any documentation related to the variables used in the Standard responses.

We will consider and communicate this request to our documentation team.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Hi,

Just to provide some feedback currently the endOfTask field is not populating so there is nothing to obtain from this field. Might we be doing something wrong?

Our current approach is to place a context output in the knowledge graph names “FAQ_Intent_Found” so when we return from the knowledge graph this field can be found in the historical tags. Can anyone confirm or deny this approach is sound?

Hi @jberean,

As confirmed over the ticket, you can make use of the context output field in the FAQ configuration and read it in the code for conditional verification as per your requirement.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

1 Like