Entity node enumerated only showing 10 values

Hi team,

I have a entity node with list of questions and answers from knowledge task but if the entity has more than 10 values its showing as plan text its not selectable values.

Please reply on ASAP.

THANKS!!!

Have you selected the below option for presenting the template at entity node?

If Yes, then the template presented to the user would be based on the number of elements available at the entity. If you were to present more elements, create a channel specific message template.

Yes, Option selected but it is not showing all the presented elements on the entity node as selectable only upto 10 elements it is showing as selectable if I add 11 th element it is showing as list of question with a, b, c with prefix.

I followed above example.

Actually all the questions are getting from script node and KT not from entity. If I add more questions in script node it’s showing as list of text values not selectable values.

@m.satish512 Yes, understood. Please present the message by using channel specific message at the entity prompt using the advanced javascript option as suggested previously.

I tried with web/mobile client but no luck could please show how to add.

Why the entity node has only showing upto 10 values from script node.

@m.satish512, Please refer to the below configuration wherein I have added 20 list of items at entity and used a channel specific template to present the list to user. Upon user selection, the payload pertaining to the element is passed to the platform and the value of the item is stored at the entity.

Dialog Configuration

Entity configuration

List of Items added at Entity (You could fetch the values from context as well)

Sample code snippet for presenting elements to the user at webSDK - Button Template

var info = ["1", "2", "3","4","5","6","7","8","9","10","11","12","13","14","15","16","17","18","19","20"];
var message = {
    "type": "template",
    "payload": {
        "template_type": "button",
        "text": "Please selece an item",
        //"subText": "Button Template Description",
        "buttons": []
    }
};
for (i = 0; i < info.length; i++) {
    // if the button is to send back text to platform
    var button = {
        "type": "postback",
        "title": info[i],
        "payload": info[i]
    };

message.payload.buttons.push(button);
}
print(JSON.stringify(message));

Screenshots for run time execution

Thank you it is working now.

I have more than 20 questions along with answers if I select one question it is showing answer and it resume the questions list again. I have done all the options to Hold & Resume at entity node to hold but not working.

If you would like to just present the FAQs here why not use the message node directly? Now that you understood working with channel specific templates, I suggest please utilize the message node itself.

Thus said, there exists an open issue on the platform wherein the “Interruption Behavior for FAQs” setting at NL>Intelligence is not being honored when the item at LOV matches with an FAQ at the bot. We would notify you when the issue is resolved.

I tried with message node it’s working as expected.

Thanks for your support.

@m.satish512 Glad, we could help :slight_smile: