Dynamic Digital form

Hello Experts,

We have a requirement to accept the user input and i guess best way is digital form.

However, user can enter multiple inputs required one after another.

Also, need to show dropdown list with values received from API data.

Is it possible to have text field in such a way that new field can appear once the data is entered.

@amit.bansal Please read Dynamically assign data in a digital form
There is a feature request for supporting the dynamic population of digital form components. It is planned to be rolled out later this year.

@swagata.sengupta i had read that article before, so using below syntax, will be able to prefill the form with dropwdown values or not?

@amit.bansal
Not yet. Prefill।works for only text field. For list it can pre-select an existing static value but cannot “create”the entire drop down.
This feature is in the roadmap.

Hi @swagata.sengupta ,
Just wanted to get an update on this, is the feature for dynamically populating the options in dropdowns/ checkboxes, etc in Digital Forms (from context) out yet?
Also, apart from input fields, can we populate the text in a note, label or pro-tip from context data?
Your previous reply mentions that the feature is to be rolled by the end of 2022, but I couldn’t find anything about this in the documentation. Apologies in advance if I missed something obvious.

Any updates would be appreciated.