This article explains the steps to delete an agentAdmin from the agent list in Smartassist.
Consider email@example.com (agentAdmin) as the email ID that we are gonna delete now.
- In the Smartassist, while adding firstname.lastname@example.org as an agent, you must have assigned the agent to a group.
- That will be the Original group of the agent where you can delete them.
- Prior to that deletion step, you need to make sure that the agent is not assigned as a manager in any other groups available.
- If email@example.com is mentioned as agentAdmin/manager in any group*(You can recognize this by the crown icon against the name of the agent in that group agent’s list),* click on the “Edit icon” against the group name >> under Managers >> delete Tina from the list of managers.
- Now, go to the group in which the agent is available i.e., the group into which the agent has been added while creation.
- In that group, click on the edit icon against the agent name and you can observe the “Delete agent” option.
Note: Please make sure that the agent is deleted from the managers list in all the other groups.