Can you suggest an easy way for auto-translation

I have enabled auto translation in my bot, but still it was not working for me. So, I had manually added utterances for my intents and dialog tasks. Bcoz , there should be some way to auto translate it as for large projects it would be time consuming to manually translate and update each of the utterances for the intents and entities.
Also, please let me know how can we translate something like context entities inside the script as in the script it would only show us the data in English or that has been passed.

@harshit.kumar2

Please see if koreUtil.AutoTranslate helps you for translating JS-based message nodes.

As long as you choose the right NLU (say English or Multi-lang: NLU language is something by in which the bot understands or interprets the grammar, fundamental meaning, etc. like a mother tongue of a multi-lingual human being to draw an analogy.) and enable a proper working API key (from Google or Microsoft) you can use auto-translation features on Kore bots for enabling the multi-lingual capabilities of a bot.

The customers who do not want to rely on the auto-translation go for manual translation of all message nodes, utterances, KGs, etc for a proper NLP and multi-lingual experience for the end-users. We do understand that this calls for access to a language expert or vendor. That might incur additional costs too. That is why we provided the auto-translation feature. But it is, to an extent, dependent on the quality of translation by the providers.

still not able to auto translate:

and provided the right access for Microsoft translator

Hi Swagat,
I have enabled English as NLU language

Hi, @swagata.sengupta is there any update on this one?

@harshit.kumar2
I am trying to work on a post that will encompass most issues people have encountered while working on multi-lingual bot. That should help. But for now, please try to register for Kore.ai training if not done already. And please ensure your google key works well with postman also. Microsoft key will need to be ‘global’ and not regional.
We retested the translation and we do not see any generic platform issue.

@harshit.kumar2
Please refer to Tips for working with multi-lingual virtual assistants