Zendesk-sunshine integration

Hi how are things?

I would like to have more details about the integration with zendesk. Is it possible to connect another additional channel to the web? like whatsapp channel?
right now we have a webhook integration and we would like to know the benefits of the direct channel to zendesk

Hello @krismar.perdomo ,

It’s been a while!! Your question is not very clear.

If you mean to ask whether we can have more than one webhook based integrations in a bot then yes we can. With the latest version we have Zendesk Sunshine Integration [Click for the details].
In addition you may also configure other channels that also use webhook like whatsapp.

Let us know if this answers your question.

Hello sameera, thank you very much for your answer!

What I would like to know is if with the “Zendesk Sunshine Integration” we can implement the webchat channel and whatsapp channel. Without the need to create a webhook in kore as we currently do.

In their documentation they only point to the web channel

And finally I want to know the benefits of this new integration.

Thank you very much again!

Hi there, have you already found a solution? I used to be a client of Zendesk for a rather long time, but I wasn’t satisfied with its integration possibilities. I migrated to HelpCrunch for free. It suggests a bigger list of useful integrations. Now I am paying 3 times less than I used to pay for Zendesk.