ZenDesk Sunshine Conversations

Hi,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with connecting Agent Transfer to Zendesk using Sunshine Conversations. I have followed the prescribed steps, but I am encountering an issue during the configuration-saving process. Specifically, I am experiencing an internal error that is preventing me from successfully configuring the integration.

I have also attempted to configure the integration using SessionClosure MetaData, but regrettably, I am still unable to save the configuration. It seems that I may be missing a crucial piece of information or a step in the process. This is why I am reaching out to request your guidance and expertise in resolving this matter.

Could you please provide me with detailed instructions or insights regarding the configuration process for Agent Transfer with Zendesk via Sunshine Conversations? Additionally, I would greatly appreciate it if you could clarify what specific information I need to input within the SessionClosure MetaData, as this might be a key component in resolving my issue.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this request. I am looking forward to your guidance and support in resolving this configuration issue.

Hi @abishekkumar ,

Thank you for reaching out to Kore.ai Community Team.
As an initial level of troubleshooting could you please check the below.

Please check if the API key and the secret key details used are correct from within the Zendesk account (admin)?

If the above passes, it could be possible the same webhook is being used in another bot.
You will have to unlink it.

If you have linked any other bot with the same Zendesk account, then there would be an error with the Agent handoff.

Once it is unlinked, the authorization with agent handoff would then work.

We hope this would help.
If you still have any queries, pleas revert back we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

Hi @srujan.madderla

I’ve confirmed that the API key and secret key in Zendesk are correct.There is no bot connected other than this. However, I’ve encountered a 500 error in the browser console. I’ve attached a screenshot for your reference.

Could you please provide guidance on what to fill in the SessionClosure MetaData? This will help me troubleshoot further.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.