where can I find the list of available packages in kore platform that I can import it in script nodes in dialog tasks

Clients need documentation of what all packages are available in the kore bot builder platform that can be used in the script node, how to configure them and incase if a different version is there how to utilize a certain version of certain package.

Need to import some basic packages like crypto, xml2json, and other.

Hello @khushwanth.ragam :smiley:,

Welcome to Kore Community :clap:

Thank you for stopping by!!

Unfortunately, there is no provision for importing any package in script nodes for VA in the XO Platform. Usually, the native JS is supported in the script nodes.
While working with HTML tags, please keep in mind that limited tags are supported.

If you are an advanced user, you may tap into the bot-user communication using the Kore.ai middleware called BotKit. The tech-stack is JS. There you can use/add libraries as you have mentioned.

While you can’t import your own packages into a script node, other than explicitly copying and pasting into a bot functions file, there are some common packages pre-installed under an object named koreUtil.

I particularly recommend (to everyone) to use lodash and moment.

The full list is at https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/advanced-topics/koreutil-libraries/

2 Likes