When new whatsapp user session started and user send any new first message to infobip whatsapp channel, i want to display list of options to the user

When new whatsapp user session started and user send any new first message to infobip whatsapp channel, I want to display list of options to the user , how can I do config this ?

Hello Sampath,

Thank you for reaching out to Kore.ai Community.

Please ensure to create a bot that will handle interactions with users on WhatsApp.

Then Set up a trigger that detects when a new user session starts on WhatsApp.
This trigger will initiate the conversation with the user.

When the user sends the first message after the session starts, configure the bot to recognize this as the beginning of the conversation.
You can use a message handler to detect the first message from the user.

Once the first message is received, trigger a response that displays the list of options to the user.
This can be achieved through a dialog task or a custom response configured on the platform

After displaying the list of options, the user will likely respond with their choice.
You need to set up mechanisms to handle these responses, typically through intent recognition or pattern matching.

Depending on the option selected by the user, you can provide appropriate responses or trigger further actions in your bot logic/code.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

Thanks for info @srujan.madderla
please provide me ,if any documentations to configure triggers ,that will be helpful to me