Whatsapp issue using Infobip

Hi Team,

Whatsapp integration is completed using Infobip. But I cannot receive or send messages. Please refer the screenshots.

Thanks,
Srinivas Addla

Hi Srinivas,

Could you refer to the below document and verify if you have followed all the steps mentioned in the document ?

Please revert back if the issue still persists, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

Hi @srujan.madderla

Thanks for the reply, followed the above mentioned document for whatsapp integration, but i am unable to receive messages from infobip after entering " Send a message that contains KOREAI03012 to Infobip test sender".

Thanks,
Srinivas Addla

Hi Srinivas,

→ Please navigate to the Infobip console and check the below details.

• Check if the Use Conversations checkbox is enabled or not.
  • Add a sample Keyword in the text box available
  • Add the webhook URL in the URL text box.

→ Save the configurations and navigate back to bot → WhatsApp Business Messaging configurations and
update the same keyword in the respective tab and save the configurations.

→ Then publish the bot.

→ For testing initiate the chat with the assigned keyword along with the task so that the connection gets established.

Note : If you’re using the development sandbox on Infobip , once the channel is enabled and published, you will need to send messages in the format “[Keyword on infobip] (User input) ” For example, “Kore Hi.”

→ Once the connection gets established you will see a confirmation message on the screen.

Please try the above steps and let us know if this helps.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

Hi @srujan.madderla

I followed the steps you mentioned but issue not yet resolved.

Thanks,
Srinivas Addla

Hi Srinivas,

Could you please share the screenshot of the Keyword assigned on the infobip portal.

As per the initial WhatsApp chat screenshot shared by you we understand that you are using username instead of Keyword.

Please try using the Keyword along with the task name from the bot.

example: Keyword: Kore Task name: test

type : Kore test

Additionally please confirm if you have copied the Webhook URL from the bot channel configuration page and pasted it in the URL tab available on the above screenshot.

Please try and let us know if that works for you.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

Hi @srujan.madderla

I completely followed the steps which are included in the document provided.
I mentioned all the required parameters while integrating Whatsapp
Attached screenshots. Please have a look.