Please list out the new features of 6.2.4 w.r.t 6.2.2.
Hi @abhijitna ,
As part of 6.2.4, we worked mostly on performance and squashing a few bugs. Below are the enhancements which went as part of this release.
Batch Testing - The report has been modified
- To differentiate the intents whether published or configured, under the Task State column.
- Batch testing will be run against the latest copies of the task, can be either configured or published.
128 bit random number generation in UUID format
- Function Name: randomNumber128Bit
- Usage: Using the function in a script node of a dialog to generate the random number. The usage is as follows.
"context.randomNum = randomNumber128Bit"
- Sample Output in debug console under context:
Also, features of any major release will be documented on the developer portal @