Values getting Masked upon using POST command

I’ve two questions on CRUD operations through service call API. I’m creating a Travel Assist and using mock.api to add in user details in a table that I’ve created there. After the user fills the form, I’m invoking the service call to POST the user details to this table. However even on entering the usual info like a valid name, phone number and email id, it’s getting entered as:
My Inputs: Name: Max Email:max@gmail.com Phn_Number: 8906574566. However, in table it’s getting posted as Name: Name 1; Email" Email 1, Phn_Number: 1. I even checked for this and changed those redaction settings in the ADVANCED option. But nothing seems to be working.
2) Although I’m able to GET information using phn number, but DELETE and PUT aren’t working.I’m getting STatus 400

Hello Pardita,

Welcome to Kore.ai Community, we are glad to have you here.

For your first question, regarding the incorrect data being posted to the table, you can try the following approach:

● Ensure that the data you are sending in the payload is correctly mapped to the fields in your table. Here’s an example of how you can structure your payload:

{
"id": "1",
"name": "Max",
"PhoneNumber": "+8906574566",
"BoardingCity": "CityName",
"Date": "MM/DD/YYYY",
"EmailId": "max@gmail.com"
}

If you are using a script node before the service node, make sure that the script correctly assigns the values to the respective fields in the payload.
This should help in resolving the issue of incorrect data being posted.

For your second question, regarding the DELETE and PUT requests returning a status 400, you can follow this advice:

● Replace phone_number with id in the URL and parse the data that you modified. For example, if you modified the location, the request body should contain:

{
"boardingCity": "{{context.entities.LocationModify}}"
}

This approach should help in resolving the issue with the DELETE and PUT requests

Kindly try and let us know if this response works for you.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team