'Validation errors/Invalid arguments' error when trying to add synonym to an entity

I currently have a Billing Inquiries use case that can retrieve an invoice from our database. I have an entity node that retrieves the guests information so that it can be used to retrieve the invoice. This entity is called “GuestInfo”. I now want to add some synonyms to it like “GuestName” or “ReservationNumber”, however, whenever I try to add a synonym I get the error message ‘Validation errors/Invalid arguments’.

Does anyone have any ideas what I might be doing wrong or why it might not be working?

Thank you!

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you for reaching out to Kore.ai Community.
Could you please share the HAR File replicating the issue ?

Also, please refer to the below documentation for more information on adding synonyms.
https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/nlp/fundamental-meaning/#:~:text=To%20add%20synonyms%20for%20a,Enter%20after%20entering%20each%20synonym.

This might be helpful for you.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

Hi Srujan,

Thank you also for your help on this matter.

Unfortunately I cannot share a HAR file through this channel as it is not authorized/supported on here. Please let me know if there is an email I could send it to or any other possibility.

I did also follow the documentation, and have a look at it before submitting this post, but even after following the instructions there, I get the same error. And I get this error for every entity in my app, and not just the one I shared an example of.

Thank you and have a great week!
Best regards,
Ben

P.S. Since downloading the HAR file, I do not get the error message anymore, but now I can’t press enter anymore to add the Synonym. I can enter the name into the box, but as soon as I press enter, nothing happens. It’s as if it does not register enter being pressed.

Hi Srujan, is there any update on this? :slight_smile:

Hello Benjamin,

Could you please share the bot access with koresupport@kore.com and share the workspace name and bot details here ?

We would need to replicate the issue on the bot.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

Hi Srujan,

Thank you for your response and help!

The app is shared with the support team. The workspace/app name is called HTS Ai, and it would be used for the hotel industry where both needing to communicate with the app in different languages and also send out translated tasks in a preferred language to, for example, the cleaning staff, to enhance clarity and reduce miscommunications.

Hope that was all you needed, and thank you for your help again!
Best regards,
Ben