Unexpected behaviour in the bot that is rarely reproducible.

Hi there,

We are experiencing some odd behavior from that bot, which can be reproducible only rarely. The two odd scenarios are the following.

1. Entity node proceeds without taking any input from the user. Note that the session started afresh and the node is not getting reused.

2. The first message appeared twice. There is no explicit user reply of any sort to the bot at this time and this is a fresh session.

Please help me understand what might be the trigger for an issue like this and help me narrow down on these issues. These issues are occurring very rarely and hard to reproduce.

Thank you.

@chandrahasan1

This happens when the entity value is already present in the context or is of type “optional”.

Could you please confirm if you have enabled the Onconnect event?

For both the issues, it would be helpful if you could share the bot configuration with us along with the screenshots so that we could debug further.

Hi @Subrahmanyam

No, the session started fresh(reconnected again) and the entity is NOT optional.

No, OnConnect is not enabled. The first message in the dialog flow is shown twice. Occurred rarely.

PFA the screenshots
Issue%201 Issue%202

I would like to attach the bot export, couldn’t find a way to add as an attachment in this thread.

Please mail the details of this issue to support@kore.com along with the bot export files. Our support team would work on the issue and you should hear back from them soon.