Type ahead feature

Hello @Subrahmanyam, @sameera.tumuluri, @swagata.sengupta

Is there a way we can implement type ahead feature in the kore ai bot ? In a particular scenario We want to provide a feature to give suggestions when user is typing in the messages area. Please inform if such thing is possible.

Optionally we were also thinking to provide a button options in an entity node to provide different input options to the user clicking on which we want to type selected text in the messages area instead in the bot area. Please inform if this option is possible.

Thanks,
Jay

I assume you been using webSDK as the channel for your bot. Please frame the logic to display type ahead suggestions within your webSDK.

Thanks for the response @Subrahmanyam, Please see if you can suggest a function to use for this purpose.

Sure @janak.jay . I have developed a webSDK in which I was able to show suggestions with type ahead. Let me see if I could put here some source code which could benefit you.

1 Like

Hi @Subrahmanyam, Please see if you can share the example you mentioned to use for type ahead. That will greatly help us implement the feature.

Thanks,