Show Message to Agent only in AgentAssist/SmartAssist?

I am currently building an AgentAssist Bot in the SmartAssist tool and was wondering if there was a way to show a message to the agent only, without the “send” and “copy” button as i find it irritating for the agent to be seeing the same message that can also be prompted to the customer. Instead it would be useful to have the message be looking different.
The only workaround that i found was to create a form for every single message and use it to display further conversational information (such as the sentiment or suggestions on actions) to the agent that way.
I am currently developing the Assistant on the XO Platform in the bot builder.

Hello @rpoledniok1
With whatever we could understand from the problem statement you have described, there can be two interpretations:

1. Is it possible to remove the send & copy button from AgentAssist - this is not currently possible.
  2. Is it possible to show a different response to the Agent than to a customer - Yes, customers can specify a different response for the ‘AgentAssist’ channel in their bot. Responses configured for this channel will be shown to the agents.. Please refer to https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/bot-builder-tool/dialog-task/prompt-editor/#Customize_JavaScript_Responses for more details on how to configure channel-specific responses on any bot.

Thank you @ashish.sankhala for your input.

Hi @swagata.sengupta - Thank you for the reponse!

First of all sorry for the confusing post and if i wasn’t clear. I was actually aiming for the first answer :slight_smile: Thank you! However the second answer is a nice good to know that can probably help me with my issue!