Same bot instance or session is visible in all the instances

In the POC I have created, the bot instance in iOS app, bot instance in Android app and the testing bot in the kore bot builder have the same session shared always. The bot response is visible in all places. What am I missing?

In getJwTokenWithClientId method, I have hardcoded the identity and hitting the http://demo.kore.net:3000/ for JWT token. What is the correct procedure? Please shed some light on this topic.

Thank you.

cc: @Subrahmanyam

Hi Chandrahasan,

Please elaborate your requirement and let us know the behavior that you are expecting by hardcoding the user identity.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya,
Kore Support Team.

Hi @yogaramya.mendu

Thanks for your response. I have made a POC on both iOS and Android platforms to experiment with kore.ai. I believe that a single session is shared by all the users that are using the apps. Because one message typed by user is visible to all other users connected to the bot at that time.

Why is so? What am I doing wrong?

thanks.

1 Like

Hi @yogaramya.mendu

Please let me help with this issue.

Thanks.

Answering my own question here,

In Kore.ai the identity that is passed during JWT creation is used in identifying the user in this platform. So when I am using the same Identity, the session is shared between all the instances at that time and hence I see the response from one device is seen in another device that is connected with the same identity.

1 Like