Report Link is not getting displayed in Message node

Hi All,

I am trying to add report link (card layout template) in my message node using below documentation, but this report link is not visible in the bot message response. Any suggestion/guidance will be helpful ?

https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/bot-builder-tool/dialog-task/working-with-the-message-nodes/

Thanks,
Dheeraj

Hi @dheeraj.k,

Could be please share the report link configuration screenshots of the message node.

Thanks & Regards,
Sunil Kumar

Hi Sunil,

Attached are the screenshot.

Thanks,
DheerajScreenshot 2020-11-23 at 8.07.59 PM Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 8.08.10 PM Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 8.08.47 PM Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 8.09.07 PM

Hi Sunil,

Did you find any clue on this?

Thanks,
Dheeraj

Hi Dheeraj,

Sorry for the late response
Try to get the URL in the chat by the below process.

1. Go to the message node where you are generating the report link.
  2. In the Bot responses Tab click on Manage responses.
  3. Add a new response by selecting the Web/Mobile as a channel, In the plain text section, you can find the link tab.
  4. Put this statement in {{context.getlink[0].url}} in Hyperlink field and fill the Hyperlink text field
    5)Try the above process and let me know.

Regards,
Sunil Kumar.J

Hi Sunil,

Thanks. It works. Small change i did was, changing ‘getlink’ with the message node name.

Thanks,
Dheeraj

1 Like

Hi Dheeraj,

I am facing the same issue. Unable to add report link (card layout template) in the message node. Can you please help us to know what value should be added as hyper link in the message node?

Thank you,
Trupti

For those who have struggled to follow like me, in the newer version, they don’t allow you to input the variable directly in the Link dialog (if you click on Link icon). The only way to do so is by typing the correct syntax in Plain Text and Advanced View.

Explanation:

• reportContext: the default node to access reports in the context
  • open_order_msg: my message task node name
  • [0]: the index of the report you designed. If you have 2 reports, then you need to adjust it to 1 if you want to use the 2nd report.
  • report, title: 2 properties that you can access

3 Likes

Hello sunil.janapala

I created a report from the message node into a table. However, there are no more than 100 rows in the table.

It was confirmed that there were 15 pieces of relevant data. I couldn’t confirm in the document that there is a limit of 10, so please confirm if this is the original design.

thank you