recreating keywords in the intent

Whether it is possible to recreate the keywords (Words trained in the intent box) already deleted from the intent box and if not then what is the way out , please react asap.

Could you please provide more details on this?

Please provide us with a snapshot of the screen you were referring to and explain a bit more on the functionality you are looking out for.

Hi Subrahmanayam,

Let me give you an example:

Lets assume that i have two intent. Intent1 and intent2. Now if I train intent one with some utterances . And then I realized that i have trained them in wrong intent. So i delete that utterances from the intent1.

But when i try to use that deleted utterances in the intent 2 then it does not allow me to do that. it says that this utterance is already used.

So how can use that deleted utterance again in other intent.

I hope this clear you my doubt.

Please let me know in case of more clearification needed.

@renisweta1094 I think the intent1 which has the utterance has already been published once. For you to add the utterance at intent2, please follow the below steps:

Delete the utterance at intent1
Republish intent1
Now add the utterance at intent2.

As of now, we have a validation on the platform to look for utterances which are added at tasks both in the published and configured copy and that the reason, the validation msg to displayed to you.

Please let us know if you are facing any further issue.

Thanks Subrahmanyam

This was really helpful for my query.