Providing a standard response when certain words appear in the user utterances

We are trying to resolve a use case which responds to FAQs. We tried 2 approaches

1. Knowledge Collection.
    We added questions and responses like acronyms and definitions. for e.g.
    Question is : ACH
    Response is: Automated Clearing House

So when user asks What is ACH, Explain ACH, Tell me about ACH etc… the response comes back with Automated Clearing House.
Now if the user asks How do I calculate ACH or What is the role of ACH, the response should be a standard message “Am Sorry, I cannot answer this question”. But the bot responds with “Automate Clearing House” because that’s what matches.

How Do I implement this in Knowledge Collection.

1. Dialog Tasks

We tried to do this by creating an Intent which has the utterances like Explain, Tell me about, What is etc… and we created an Entity with Lookup Values which has some of the acronyms like ACH and many more.

Even in this case, when the user asks How do I calculate ACH or What is the role of ACH, the response should be a standard message “Am Sorry, I cannot answer this question”. But the bot responds with “Automate Clearing House” because that’s what matches.

Unable to implement this using Knowledge Collection and Dialog Tasks. Can someone please help???

@naseem.ahmad We did went through the use case you provided and built a KG based on Ontology structure using the inputs given. And it works as per the requirements! The reason why it didn’t work for you is because, KG works best when defined as per ontology structure. You have just provided question as a keyword and have not defined the ontology for the same. Also the definition seems very vague. Please look at the below screenshots. This gives you an understanding on how to define the KG.
41%20PM
50%20PM
57%20PM
03%20PM
20%20PM
As you see above, I have defined a structure based on ontology. So there is a definitive or possible match based on the utterances given by the user. Defining KG by Ontology structure works the same way as how Search engines work!

And now, if you want to send a message " sorry, couldn’t find answer for your input" for a utterance like Calculate ACH; you can define a Dialog task mapping to a message node which displays the message based on user utterances as shown.
21%20PM

53%20PM
Please make sure to train your questions, after you add to KG graph

Also refer NLP- Advanced settings -KG on how to define various properties of KG
47%20PM

Hope this helps!
Swathi Vadlamani