Not able to get the template when using list of items entity

Hello,
I have created a dilog task with the first node as entity i.e. List of items expecting a list from bot with the given values in the entity. Foe connecting the nodes i have used if condition where in the cake_type is equals to on of the value selected by the user with the help of that it goes to the next node which is a message node with carousel template JavaScript.
Expected Output: After the user utterance expecting the bot to reply with list of values given in entity and by selecting one of the entity it should go to the following node.
Actual Output: Directly going to the else statement in the entity node.
Attaching the screen shots for the same

Please help me with the above issue.
Thanks in advance

Hi @akhil.solanathan-ext,

Please let us know for which utterances the bot is considering the else statement directly.

Also, let us know if the else statement i.e., Birthday cakes is considered even after entering Anniversary cakes as user utterance.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Hi @yogaramya.mendu,

The utterance is order cake.

And the values that are added for entity are 1)Anniversary cakes 2) Birthday Cakes 3) Theme Cakes 4) Custom Cakes all of them are kept in if and else if condition for else condition I have given end of the dialog. As a result when ever I am trying for order cake utterance m not getting any message , also tried keeping a dummy message in else statement then it is triggering the dummy message.

Yes, even after giving entity in the utterance it is still triggering to else statement some times to one of the value but the option for user to select the category is not provided.

Thanks

Hi @akhil.solanathan-ext,

We tried replicating the same scenario at our end but observed that the bot is prompting the user with the enumerated list for the utterance order cake.

Please let us know if you have any ML utterances with NER tagging.

Also, let us know if we have missed anything in the implementation.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Hi @yogaramya.mendu,

You missed nothing, please let me know the options selected in the instance properties are correct on my end.
instance%20properties

And by mistake I typed order cak in the bot as an utterance to trigger the dilog task and got the expected response that is list of the values. Attaching the same for your reference.
miss%20spelled

Also need your assistance to clarify whether we can use payload as a context to check in if condition or is there any parameter in which we check the values of payload
payload

Thanks .