Managing class in not working as expected

(shobhit singh) #1

We defined a class in Manage class option
And tried using it while defining a Term in ‘User Says’ section of FQA but on training the bot and on testing it the defined class keyword are not getting interpreted

(Subrahmanyam Donepudi) #2

@shobhit1.singh Could you please provide us snapshots of your Knowledge Graph Ontology configuration? The utterances added at classes, the terms associated with the class and the FAQ under the terms could help us debug more on the issue

(shobhit singh) #3

Thanks @Subrahmanyam for your response.
As of now we managed the class issue. Below is our BOT ontology.

ontology

Further on this,
we need BOT response like below when user is not able to fetch any details for his query,

"I can do following things for you and provide all ontology child nodes in response if they click on that node it will go to answer of that node"

FYI, I gone through all standard response but it is having only list of FAQs, not ontology child nodes.

Could you please help us to achieve this functionality?

Thanks in advance.

(Subrahmanyam Donepudi) #4

Hi @shobhit1.singh, Please check if the below configuration could help:

1. Configure a dialog intent not found in your bot of type hidden.
  2. At intent not found dialog, have a message node to present a template which shows the Nodes at KG as elements to the users.
  3. Configure the template at message node to pass the payload as intended at each of the elements/ Nodes. (You could pass the FAQ or even pass the terms which help identify the path and show suggestions upon selecting of element )
  4. Now under the NL section, at default dialog, set intent not found as the default dialog (This dialog is triggered when bot couldn’t identify the user intent based on the utterance passed)

During runtime, when the intent is not identified by the bot, the intent not found dialog is executed and the message template is presented. Based on the user selection of the node, the payload as configured at the element as is sent to bot and the response is delivered to the user.

The reason I ask you to send FAQ or terms as payload at nodes of the template is that, ontology is based on the number of terms present in the user utterance to identify the path and passing only the node name shouldn’t be of much help.

(shobhit singh) #5

Thanks @Subrahmanyam for your response.
I have created hidden dialog intent with name “intent not found” and this dialog is associated to one message node.
But not able to find the way, how message node can present a template which shows the nodes at KG as elements to the users.

Also not aware how to achieve this part:
Configure the template at message node to pass the payload as intended at each of the elements/ Nodes. (You could pass the FAQ or even pass the terms which help identify the path and show suggestions upon selecting of element )

Could you please help on this?
Thanks in advance.