LiveChat-configuration

Hai,
To integrate the Live Chat(Livechat.com) with my bot i have followed the steps mentioned in this document
https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/how-tos/how-to-configure-agent-transfer/#Events
When the user need to connect with Agent in that time for agent the message i couldn’t able to connect for both user and agent. What i can do?

Hai, Can some one help me on this.

Hi @vithyabarathi3519 ,

Thank you for reaching out to Kore.ai Community.
We suggest you to cross check the configurations once again by referring to the below document.

Based on the screenshots shared we understand that you are able to connect to LiveChat but agent are not assigned.

We request you to check the botkit logs to find out if any errors are captured in the logs.
That would help us to identify the issue and assist accordingly.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

Where to find the logs.Yes it is getting connected but in Livechat the chats are not showing .

Please help me out on this. This is higher prior for development now

@srujan.madderla
I have another one doubt aswell in this any other event we need enable or how it will be?

This is my ngrok running teriminal

Please some one help me out

Hi @vithyabarathi3519 ,

The options On Hook, On Message needs to be enabled.
On Variable update is not required unless you are storing the content and environment variables post every publish.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

@srujan.madderla we cannot solve the issue is it possible to connect and help for us…
As instructed by you On Hook, On Message we have tried by enabling only this two event and all the event as well. we couldn’t resolve it is major stopping for us can anyone please assist on this as soon as possible

Hai, can some one assist on this,

@vithyabarathi3519 ,

I have another one doubt aswell in this any other event we need enable or how it will be?

– Yes, you would need to enable onMessage or onHookNode as per your requirement. Please follow Events for the BotKit SDK - Kore.ai Documentation for more information on botkit events.

Where to find the logs.

The botkit logs would generally be available at the same location where the botkit is hosted. Please review the Callback URL for the botkit host details.

The developer would need to review the "connectToAgent’ function on the botkit. Need to check if there are any errors on the botkit logs while handing over the conversation to the LiveChat agent.

Refer:

Could you let us know whether the botkit was implemented by you independently or if someone from Kore.ai provided assistance with this botkit implementation?

Hai @Raman , botkit i have only implemented.

@vithyabarathi3519 ,

Thanks for the confirmation.

By any chance did you follow the suggestions from my earlier post to see if it helped?

@Raman If you help on this it will be much useful we are stucking in this for past one week.As mentioned in documents we cannot see chats in Livechat screen.

Hai @Raman , Yes I have followed. I am attaching one log file it showing some error. Kindly check on this.
But When i contacted in Livechat they are saying for API V3.5 is current but in SDK it is V2.
Can you confirm on this as well.
ErrorLog In Botkit sdk console.
response: { status: 422, statusText: 'Unprocessable Entity', headers: Object [AxiosHeaders] { 'cache-control': 'no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate', pragma: 'no-cache', 'access-control-allow-origin': 'https://my.livechatinc.com', 'access-control-allow-methods': 'GET,PUT,POST,DELETE', 'access-control-allow-headers': 'Content-Type,X-API-Version,Authorization,X-API-Type,X-Application,X-Region', 'access-control-allow-credentials': 'true', 'access-control-max-age': '600', 'x-content-type-options': 'nosniff', 'content-type': 'application/json; charset=utf-8', 'content-length': '32', etag: 'W/"20-alN0/upo8KmqQTYnraS9s49ndN4"', vary: 'Accept-Encoding', date: 'Thu, 26 Oct 2023 08:31:40 GMT', connection: 'close' }, config: { transitional: [Object], adapter: 'http', transformRequest: [Array], transformResponse: [Array], timeout: 0, xsrfCookieName: 'XSRF-TOKEN', xsrfHeaderName: 'X-XSRF-TOKEN', maxContentLength: -1, maxBodyLength: -1, env: [Object], validateStatus: [Function: validateStatus], headers: [Object [AxiosHeaders]], method: 'get', url: 'https://api.livechatinc.com/visitors/u-b1cf2e4e-0807-5fed-a3dd-57a6d2d834aa/chat/get_pending_messages?licence_id=16339650&secured_session_id=&last_message_id=0', data: null }, request: <ref *1> ClientRequest { _events: [Object: null prototype], _eventsCount: 7, _maxListeners: undefined, outputData: [], outputSize: 0, writable: true, destroyed: false, _last: true, chunkedEncoding: false, shouldKeepAlive: false, maxRequestsOnConnectionReached: false, _defaultKeepAlive: true, useChunkedEncodingByDefault: false, sendDate: false, _removedConnection: false, _removedContLen: false, _removedTE: false, _contentLength: 0, _hasBody: true, _trailer: '', finished: true, _headerSent: true, _closed: false, socket: [TLSSocket], _header: 'GET /visitors/u-b1cf2e4e-0807-5fed-a3dd-57a6d2d834aa/chat/get_pending_messages?licence_id=16339650&secured_session_id=&last_message_id=0 HTTP/1.1\r\n' + 'Accept: application/json, text/plain, */*\r\n' + 'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded\r\n' + 'X-API-Version: 2\r\n' + 'User-Agent: axios/1.5.0\r\n' + 'Accept-Encoding: gzip, compress, deflate, br\r\n' + 'Host: api.livechatinc.com\r\n' + 'Connection: close\r\n' + '\r\n', _keepAliveTimeout: 0, _onPendingData: [Function: nop], agent: [Agent], socketPath: undefined, method: 'GET', maxHeaderSize: undefined, insecureHTTPParser: undefined, path: '/visitors/u-b1cf2e4e-0807-5fed-a3dd-57a6d2d834aa/chat/get_pending_messages?licence_id=16339650&secured_session_id=&last_message_id=0', _ended: true, res: [IncomingMessage], aborted: false, timeoutCb: null, upgradeOrConnect: false, parser: null, maxHeadersCount: null, reusedSocket: false, host: 'api.livechatinc.com', protocol: 'https:', _redirectable: [Writable], [Symbol(kCapture)]: false, [Symbol(kNeedDrain)]: false, [Symbol(corked)]: 0, [Symbol(kOutHeaders)]: [Object: null prototype] }, data: { error: 'Unprocessable Entity' } } }
This my ngrok server:

Can you please share more details on this for our understanding?
Which API? Any documentation link that we can refer?
SDK it is V2 - Is it our Botkit SDK ? GitHub - Koredotcom/BotKit

The only error we see is as below: