List of Items (Enumerated - lookup) not displaying list of items

Hi all,
I have created an entity where the values of the list are gathered from a variable (hence, using lookup), see image. Even though I have “Display List of Values” ticked, I do not see these when the entity is called and queries the user.

Is there a way I can display these?

Best,
Paul

Hi Paul.

You should check the instance’s properties. There’s a option where you can define the text of the utterances above as the entry for that entity. In the case your utterances includes one of your items, the options will be automatically chosen and the list will never be deployed. Just change the property to “Do not evaluate previous utterances and explicitly prompt the user”

I hope this could solve your problem.

Ans

1 Like

I know there that Kore has the option of setting up an SDK, however, I am unable to do so with my bot due to restrictings on my end.

Is there a way of doing this without using an SDK.

@paulb , @raul.mendoza.alv
For your entity list of values, to display them, consider selecting

Or you can use User Prompts and
Use JS to define the values to be shown. They should be inline to what is there in the contetx data you are referring to.

And as per https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/bot-builder-tool/dialog-task/entity-types/#enum the JSON / Data you are referring to should be in same format. Note, synonyms is an array

[{
“title”: “United States”,
“value”: “US”,
“synonyms”: [“united states”, “USA”, “US”, “U.S.A”, “America”]
},
{
“title”: “John F. Kennedy International Airport”,
“value”: “JFK”,
“synonyms”: [“John F. Kennedy International Airport”, “New York International Airport”, “JFK”]
}
]