Knowledge Graph

Hi,
I need one Idea. I have a scenario like there is an authorized user and unauthorized user in my case. For un-authorized user bot should reply only Login related FAQs .If any question out of it it should display some message as it doesn’t know. If user is authorized they can make use of all the flows designed. Is there is any way to achieve.

I’m not aware of any setting that would allow you to designate a group of FAQs as ‘needing authentication’ and another as ‘not needing authentication’. However, I was able to create a bot with a similar use case using SearchAssist. If the bot did not find a response in the KG and the question did not match an intent, a fallback flow named ‘Search Documentation’ would send the question to SearchAssist. You could add an authentication flow before allowing the SA request to proceed. I believe the easiest way to resolve your challenge is to create intents to capture specific questions. That’s was how I did it.

UPDATE: I did find a way to restrict the use of FAQ responses. If you use the ‘Advanced’ tab in the KG response, you can add code to test for a variable that would be set for an authorized user. This is what I entered in my system:

var message;
if (context.session.BotUserSession.isProviderVerified)
{
message = “If you need an additional card, or have lost your card, please call Member Services at (800) 555-1212. They will be happy to send additional cards to you.”;
} else { message = “You must be a validated user to view the response”;
}
print(message);

It looks like this when using the advanced tab:

To save time and effort, I would suggest you only alter the FAQs for authorized or unauthorized (which ever has the least number of entries).

Thanks @john.nicholson will try this.