Issue in using context variable in service node

Hi,

Am using the context variable in request header during GET request service call but the value is not passed in the variable.

Please help

Hi @monishap,

How are you accessing the context variable?
Please find the below document that provides the syntax to access context variables:
https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/bot-builder-tool/dialog-task/context-object/

Let us know if you need any further clarification.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya

Hi,

Am using an API service to generate the token. Using script node, am taking the access token from the response and trying to pass that token in another API service to authenticate. I have gone through all the documents which am not getting any solution.

The same way am passing the job id in the Request URL, it is taking. But in header, am unable to pass the token value so it is giving me authentication failure error.

I am trying to generate a token & then pass that token in some other APIs using the service node but not able to do it, if you could please tell me how to perform that activity?

I am facing the same issue with service node, not able to use context variable in header. Did this work for anyone? Appreciate any reference to resolve this issue.

Any solve this issue? could provide some guidance here?
thanks