Is it possible to return to an entity node at request of the user?

I want to add a confirmation to my bot, where essentially the user can confirm of deny if the entered information is correct or not. How would I go by achieving it?

@lucas.rosa1
Hope this documentation helps

It seems like this only works in the English NLU, and the bot I am currently working on is in Portuguese, is there an alternate way to achieve a similar result?

@lucas.rosa1
You can show the user a confirmation node - If the user wants to re-enter the entity, you will need to unset it. You can use a script node to do something like context.entities.nameOfEntity = undefined; and then transition the bt flow to the entity.

I will try to apply that, thank you.

Amend scenarios from a confirmation node can also be handled via subintents.

A subintent (a purple node) connected to an input node like a confirmation allows for extra matching against the user’s utterance through its ML/FM training and if there is a match then that path can be followed.

After trying both options suggested here, I found using the bot action to clear the entity was the best option, but I still thank you for both suggestions, since I might need to use it in the future.

You will always need script to clear the old entity values from context.

The difference in the two suggestions is how to detect whether the user wants to change a value or not.