How to use JavaScript Message in Confirmation Node?

When I use JavaScript Message in Confirmation Node I’m not able to display the option buttons “yes” and “no”. Is there a way to make it work?
Thank you!

Hi @francesco.velocci,

When the prompt message is defined through “Javascript”, the default button options provided by the confirmation node wouldn’t be honored. This is the expected behavior.
The confirmation node button options are applicable only when the prompt message is given through a “Plain text”

The Javascript editor allows you to customize the message and generate the elements as per your requirement.

However, we have communicated this to the engineering team to drop a warning at the button options settings explaining the above.

Kindly let us know if you need any further clarification on the above.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya,
Kore Support Team.

Thank you @yogaramya.mendu. I pointed this issue out because I wanted to prompt the table template from the Confirmation node.

Generally speking I’m wondering if there is a way to prompt the template table and the quick repies - showing the the buttons - in the same node, let’s say in an Entity node.

@francesco.velocci,

No, both the templates can’t be presented at the same node.
You could use a message node to present the table and then an entity node for taking the user input from a quick reply template.