How to treat greetings/utterances like Okay thanks

Hi,

I am facing issue with handling utterances like “Okay thanks” when the dialog has finished. The bot displays standard fall back response. Bot is able to understand utterances like “Ok”, “Okay”, “thanks” but somehow its failing to treat “okay thanks” or “ok thank you” in the same way. I also have default dialogue but that does not get triggered as well. My first preference is to be able to add to standard responses, but there i can only add response but not user utterance. I have also tried adding bot synonym for ok → “okay”, “okay Thanks” etc but does not help

Hi @janak.jay,

We have tried replicating the scenario.
We are getting appropriate standard response from the bot when “okay thanks” and “okay thank you” are used as utterances.

Kindly re-check and send us the bot export zip to support@kore.com if you are still observing this behaviour.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Thanks for the response,

Unfortunately I still see the response, We are using Version 6.2.3.

I am unable to send message to the support email. Is there any other way I can upload the export ?

Thanks

Hi @janak.jay,

We observe that this issue is fixed in the latest platform version 7.0 and the later versions after 6.2.3.

We request you to contact your Kore Account manager regarding the same.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Thanks for the response Yoga,

We will certainly raise concern regarding version, but not sure how soon they can take it up.

Currently I have updated the default fallback message to match little with our requirement.