How to setup multilevel FAQs

Hi Team,

I’m new to KoreAI. Earlier my experience was with Azure chatbot.

With Azure QnA Maker, we can easily setup multilevel FAQs (as below image) which means initially root question will be prompted to user. When clicked, it will prompt its sub-level questions and we can have many levels as we want. With the final level, answer will be prompted to user.

All these are static questions and answers but with multilevel.

I have a usecase to implement bunch of multilevel FAQs. How to implement this requirement with KoreAI ?

@vinothkumar1097
In Kore such use cases can be achieved using the dialog task and conversation builder. The faq does not work that way as you described and like all platforms Kore.ai is different.

Thanks. So we can use entities(list of items) inside dialog task to achieve this. Am I right?

@vinothkumar1097
Entity List of Values will allow you to choose one of the values from the list. Then you will need to transition to a different node based on the logic. This node may be another entity LoV or any other node. Basically, you will need to implement the transition logic based on the value chosen by the user.
Please look into the https://academy.kore.ai for self-paced learning and get trained on the Kore.ai platform for more details.