How to record the user submitting data from digital forms into Metrics or Dashboard

Hi team,

I have created a feedback form for users using our chatbot with digital forms in Kore. AI. I have tried giving custom tags in the form node for recording the data. But tags won’t record user rating and comments they are provided in digital forms. I need to get those details of user from digital forms as a report like metrics. Could you please check on it and help me on the same as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi J

@lakshmij

Please share the Form and tag configuration for testing the use case.

@lakshmij,

To capture the data user entered in digital forms you can use the following format context.forms.<form_name>.<component_name>

For example: If you are taking rating and comments as feedback, and want to use it you can use context.forms.feedback.rating and context.forms.feedback.comments to access the input value.

We have shared below an example by displaying the input value.

Form configuration:

Message node configuration:

Input & Display:

The same way, you can use a script node to assign the values to custom Variables and use the same in Custom Dashboard to view the rating.

Script can be written as below. When used in Custom dashboard we will be able to capture the rating and comments provided by the user.

Custom Dashboard widget:

Hope the provided information was helpful. Let us know if you have any additional queries.