How to install/set up an alert task by default

I’m trying to use an alert task without asking to the user the parameters or if he want to subscrite to the alert, I want to set up the alert for all users with default parameters (i.e trigger the alert every 5 min). Any suggestions?

Hi @laros,

You can integrate the Smart alerts to subscribe to the alert task automatically in the chat conversation.

Please refer the following link:
https://developer.kore.ai/docs/bots/bot-builder-tool/dialog-task/working-with-the-service-node/

In the above document, please read " Defining Alert Subscription Service".

Kindly let us know if this suffices your requirement.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

Thanks! but the service node only allow choose published alerts, how can I use an on-development alert?

Hi @laros,

If an unpublished alert task is used in a Dialog task at the service node and the dialog task is published, then while executing the dialog task, the bot will throw a failure error at the service node.

This is caused as the dependent task (Alert task) is not published.

To avoid such discrepancies, platform has restricted the integration to the published alert tasks.

Hence, we request you to publish the alert task and integrate in the service node.

If you would like to test the alert task before publishing, you can always test it individually in the chat window.

Let us know if you need any further clarification on the above.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.