How to feed the data from data table to digital forms?

So the question is that I have a chatbot flow in which a user fills his information in digital forms. And from that, the information is passed through the data table. So when I try to implement the forms editing, How do I feed the forms about the user’s existing information and edit the form following that info?
The method I’m currently using is that I’m calling the empty form that I created and filling up that blank form and updating it to the table.

Hi Abhishek,

We infer from your requirement that you would like to pre-populate the digital form fields with the data from the data table.

Ideally, we have the “Default Value” property on the field, however, this is Static and doesn’t have the provision to pass values from context.

There is no provision to pass the dynamic data from the data-table to the form field by default.

Let us know if you need any further clarification.

Hi Abhishek I have question i want to pepopulate the value in digital form which i get thorugh api seponse so it its posible to dynamically update the default value .

refer the document where it in screenshot it shows that we can change the values dynamically