How to download documentations as a single PDF file?

How to download the completed documentation in one consolidated PDF file. I am reading the documentation from below link, but I will prefer its PDF version for better readability:

@himanshu.goel.mca I am afraid, if we have support for something like that. But as a workaround, what I would suggest is… access documentation in chrome, click print screen and select ‘Save as PDF’ option in the print screen. This saves a copy of the web page you are viewing as a PDF document. HTH.

Thanks
Swathi

Thanks @swathi.vadlamani for you reply. Actually the main motto is to get complete documentations pages in one file only. The workaround which you have suggested is only good in a case where I need PDF for few topics and also event it is not consolidated and well formatted for print out or reading.

To be honest the current documentation structure is not very reader friendly. Specially the left side tree view pane which gets expanded while reading the sub topics and also while going through the next or previous page is also not working properly while switching from sub-topic to its parent topic.

It will be great If you can take it as a enhancement request for documentation improvement.

1 Like

@himanshu.goel.mca Thanks for your feedback. We will work on improving the documentation layout. Regarding downloading the complete set as PDF is not available right now.
Thanks once again!
Swathi

Sure @swathi.vadlamani and thanks for a positive reply.

Anytime @himanshu.goel.mca. We are here to give our customers the best experience!

1 Like