How can we localise the Intent names

Hi,

Please see the attached screenshot for better context.

My bot is a multilingual bot(English and German). When the user enters HELP or any unidentified text, bot prompts with Here are the tasks I can perform for you and list of Intents defined in the bot. Because I have named the indents in Engli

sh, even when the language of the bot is German, the intent names are visible in English making it look odd for the user.

Please let us know if there is any workaround to this.

Thank you.

Hi @chandrahasan1,

The intent names can be changed as per the language. Please follow the below steps to achieve the same:

1- In the bot builder >> bot, change the language to German from the top menu. (in the picture below, we have changed to Spanish)

2- Now, click on the settings icon that appears on hovering on the dialog name and open “dialog settings”.

3- Change the Intent name to the required name as per the language.

4- You can observe that the changed Intent name will only be applied to the German language as you have switched the language in the bot before changing the name.
Switch back to En and check. The Intent name should still be in English.

5- In the chat window, say “cheat language De” which will switch the bot language to German and test by saying help in German. The bot should respond with the changed intent names.

Let us know if you need any further clarification on the above.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.