how can i create my app

I want to make a chat application similar to Telegram. I want to add kore.ai to my application to manage messages. Is this possible?

Hello @hossein,

Welcome to Kore.ai Community.
Yes, it is possible to integrate Kore.ai into your chat application to manage messages.

Kore provides various tools and APIs that enable developers to build custom chatbots and integrate them into their applications.

Here’s how you can integrate Kore.ai into your chat application similar to Telegram:

• Start by signing up for Kore.ai’s Bot Builder platform, which provides a user-friendly interface for designing, building, and managing chatbots.

• Using the Bot Builder platform, you can create custom conversational flows, define intents, train natural language understanding (NLU) models, and configure bot behaviour.

• For Bot Integration:
    After you created your bot using the Bot Builder, you can integrate it into your chat application using Kore.ai’s SDKs and APIs.

Kore.ai offers SDKs for various programming languages and platforms, including JavaScript, Node.js, Python, Java, iOS, and Android.

These SDKs allow you to communicate with Kore.ai’s platform and interact with your bot programmatically.

For more information on using SDK, please refer to the below documentation

• For Message Handling:
    Implement message handling functionality in your chat application to send user messages to Kore.ai’s platform and receive responses from your bot.

Use Kore.ai’s APIs to send messages to your bot, process user input, and handle bot responses within your application.

Please refer to the Platform Documentation which is really a useful resource to start on with

Hope this helps.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team