How can I click button using chatbot_test_runner in test automtion

How can I click button using chatbot_test_runner in test automtion

Most of places input text box is disabled in our chatbot, so that user can click and select the options.
As the text box is disabled user is not able to enter input and send it to chatbot.

I am working in automation testing, where I need to click on button.
I have recorded the basic test flow with bot builder, and trying to execute. “chatbot_test_runner” tool is passing the value instead of click.

Please see attached image for more details:

Input text box is disabled when clicking with “PRICE REQUEST” and “Yes” options.
Only text box is enabled when user is passing text “3010064X1”

When I execute the recorded script then input “PAYLOAD_PRICE_REQUEST”/“PAYLOAD_YES” not clicks on “Price Request”/“Yes” in bot builder.

Please suggest the solution for this issue.

Kind Regards,
Arun

The chatbot_test_runner will test the flow as per the recording that we upload. In case of buttons, list etc where a click is happening, in such cases, it will send the button click payload to the backend and will test the case.

It means that, it will send the value that will be passed to the bot when we click the button.

Please let us know if this is functionally affecting the test cases in anyway.

Regards,
Yoga Ramya.

To click buttons using chatbot test_runner, use the .click() method on the button element. Some of the key benefits of chatbots include 24/7 availability, fast response times, scalability, cost savings, data collection, and customization capabilities. When evaluating different chatbot platforms, consider how well they align with your specific goals, industry, and technical capabilities. Testing different options can help you find the best fit and optimal user experience. Focusing on the benefits of chatbots can help determine if they are the right solution for your needs.