How can I change Agent Transfer message?

Hi, everyone.

When I transfer the conversation to live agent using Agent Transfer node, the bot says “I will need to get an agent on the line to help you with that. Please hold while I find an available agent.”. Where can I change or remove that?

Justin,
I’ll assume you’ve already checked the Transfer to Agent dialog flow in your bot and there’s no message, just the transfer node.

In XO11, you’ll want to take a look at your start flow

Check the Agent Transfer node message.

In XO10, you’ll check the Agent Transfer node message in the experience flow found in Smart Assist.

Good luck!

Hi, @john.nicholson . Thanks for your help.
I tried to change AgentTransfer flow in SmarAssit but it didn’t work.

There’s a message “Please hold while I find an available agent.” in SmartAssit and the bot actually says
“I will need to get an agent on the line to help you with that. Please hold while I find an available agent.” It looks like a built-in message but I can’t find it.
Could you look into more?
Thanks in advance.

Justin,
I believe you’ll find the message in the “Agent Transfer” node that is inside your specific experience flow. The flow in your picture is the system default…an example. I would expect your bot has different experience flow that is linked to a phone number or web channel. Look inside that flow for the agent transfer node. For example, here are flows named for a specific customer with channel links.

The agent transfer node you want is inside the flow, usually somewhere after an automation or IVR node.

I hope this helps…good luck.

We don’t have such flow. We are using Agent Transfer node in XO platform.

Hi, @john.nicholson . Where can I find such message in XO platform?

Justin,
A few questions:
Is this XO10 or XO11?
What channel are you using when you get this message? Voice, digital, ?
Can you provide a screenshot of your dialog flow that transfers to agent?
Can you provide a screenshot of the debugger just after the message appears?
Can you provide a screen shot of Smart Assist showing the list of your experience flows?
Sorry to ask for all this info, but I don’t know your config and this would help.

@john.nicholson. It is XO10 and integrated with voice channels.
This is my Agent Transfer task.

We have many SmartAssist flows but don’t have agent transfer flow except for the system created one. In each SmartAssist flow, we run Automation node to trigger XO bot. If the caller requires to connect to an live agent, the above Agent Transfer task is executed and such message is played automatically which we didn’t provide.

I believe the message you’re looking for is located in your instance bot.

Look in your bot builder list and look for something that looks like this:

You’ll find the message in the Content variable tab.

I don’t have such instance bot.

And nothing in content variables.

I didn’t have access to the instance bot. It was fixed now. Thanks for your help. @john.nicholson