Getting an error while using bot deployed on Email channel

Hi,

I have deployed the bot on email channel, and per the email channel the email id is checklists.search.manager@mail.dk0571-a.svc

But when I send an email to this id I received an undelivered message like below, please let me know some pointers which I might be missing:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

checklists.search.manager@mail.dk0571-a.svc
The recipient’s e-mail address isn’t correct. Please check the e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk.

The following organization rejected your message: mail.dk0571-a.svc.

When we enable the email channel and deployed to bot, the email should end with Bots.kore.com as shown in the below screenshot.
email%20channe

Please configure as per our suggestions and let us know if you have any further issues, Thank you.

Actually I am using on-premises installation at below link:
http://app-dk0571-a.int.uk.paas.intranet.db.com/botbuilder

And it is showing me like below:

Please let me know any update on this query. I am using no-prems installation.

@himanshu.goel.mca Apologies for the delay in our response. We believe the issue might be because the email server isn’t configured. We are working with our engineer to confirm our findings. We will get back to you asap on this.

Thanks
Swathi

1 Like

@himanshu.goel.mca

After our analysis, we got to know that, Email channel is not activated on Deutsche Bank Fabric environment as it requires additional configuration. Kore will require an MX record (Mail EXchanger record) configuration at Deutsche Bank’s end. MX record is tied up with a subdomain mapped to specific IP address. You can request this internally to your infra/support team.

Kore can then do the required configuration and enable email channel accordingly.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, Thank you.

@himanshu.goel.mca I believe you are good to go on email configuration issue. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best
Swathi

Thanks @swathi.vadlamani and @srirama.yadlapalli for your response.

I will take it further with my internal infra/support team.

For now, please close this ticket.

Great @himanshu.goel.mca!

Thanks
Swathi

@swathi.vadlamani @srirama.yadlapalli is there a default mail id available to validate Email Channel ?

Could you please let us know the issue you were facing? You should be able to configure any email address for the bot which was not used at other bots while configuring the email channel.