Follow-up Tak getting invoked while transitioning from an Entity to a Dialog Box

I’ve been trying to create a Travel Assist app which will offer 3 functionalities of booking a flight, viewing the details and modifying the booking. I’m starting by capturing user input through an entity task, where based on user input that specific dialog task would get triggered. However, none of the tasks are getting invoked, and it’s always ending up showing a Follow-Up Message.

This is so frustrating. I tried prioritizing intent over entity, however then irrespective of selection, always the same dialog task is getting picked. Individual tasks are working fine, if I specifically type “Bookaflight” or “fetchDetails” in the chatbot. But automatically it’s not trasitioning. Here goes the connection diagram.

Hello Pardita,

Thank you for reaching out to Kore.ai Community.
May i request you to share the bot access with srujan.madderla@kore.com ?

We would like to replicate the issue on your bot.

Thank you,
Srujan Madderla
Kore.ai Community Team

HI Patra,

As per our understanding you have designed and built 3 dialogue tasks for travel assist bot.
i.e Book a flight , check flight details , modify booked details.

Now you are trying to capture the user input and based on that you want to trigger the
respective dialogue task.

In this case you can try using the sub dialogue task based on user input.

for eg: refer this

Please let us know if this helped. If possible you can share the Bot config files with us
to assist you further.

Regards,
Srinath.k